Tonight is the Annual Stake Christmas Concert which will feature a children's choir, a bell choir, and other musical numbers which I'm sure will not disappoint. Traditionally, it is a fabulous event and my girls are singing in the children's choir, which just isn't any old choir -- the conductor (the amazing Jodi Ream) has put together the most fun songs I've ever heard and the way the kids sing is so enjoyable! I've stayed at all the practices because they've been so fun!
There will be two performances: 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
In-between performances, I'm in charge of feeding the SIXTY FIVE young singers a light dinner.
P.S.
We're home! The performances were totally amazing. I wish I could have filmed it, but I just recorded a couple of numbers using my phone during the 2nd performance while I was sitting in the way back - so the quality is not the best. And, by the way, the feeding of the masses went well. All 65 kids were satiated and quenched and back on the stand within 20 minutes. (phew!)
The audio tried to load for several hours then had an error. Oh well - just know it was fab.
2 comments:
Enjoying your Christmas posts! Fun traditions!
Fabulous is an understatement for the children's choir. If they do it again next year, I'm taking friends. We would have even stayed for the second performance, but I was too hungry. Looking forward to next year.
Post a Comment