Since we have a short rainy season here, when the rain comes, it's cause for celebration!
The kids love to play in the rain. I particularly love the spring rains when it's warmer and there are bouts of sunshine - just right for rainbow making.
It's raining outside, so go ahead and put on your rain gear and have some fun!
Now when my kids dress up and play outside in the rain, neighbors will stop their cars to watch as if they've never seen children playing in the rain before. Simple entertainment is such a novelty these days.
This was taken one year ago, March 2008:
Christian, Ashlyn, Brooke
Four Years Ago March 2005:
Christian is the baby,
Brooke and Madison
It's also funny to see the rain gear recycled from one kid to the next.
1 comment:
I'm glad you let the kids play in the rain. Neighbors used to make comments about how I shouldn't let you play outside in the rain and that you were going to get sick. You didn't get sick, but you made memories, and are passing them on.
Post a Comment