Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our "Poopsie"

Chesleigh LeRoy Waggoner

January 20, 1922 - November 8, 2007


This was taken just 2 1/2 weeks ago in Maryland. While John and I were in NYC, we rented a car one day and drove down to visit Grandpa (he had recently been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer). When we arrived at the house, he wasn't there as he had been taken to the ER. We headed over to the hospital and had a wonderful, touching visit with him.
He is one of the most loving, caring and generous men I know. He has made me feel like his own grandchild since the day I met him - June 26, 1993.
He will be sorely missed. I am so grateful for his wonderful legacy, unwaivering testimony, and his undeniable strength.
We love our Grandpa Poopsie!

2 comments:

sista # 2 said...

So sorry for your loss! What a sweet grandpa. It's amazing you 2 were able to see him just 2 weeks ago -what a blessing ;)

Price Cream Parlor said...

What a blessing to be able to visit with him! I am sorry for your loss! Isn't it wonderful when we have wonderful people in our life that help us to be better?