Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Three Beautiful Witches and a Fearsome Dragon!



Ready for a night of Trick - or - Treating!
I made a delicious stew - in a pumpkin - that was so inviting and festive. Two families came over to trick or treat with us and joined us for a hearty/healthy dinner beforehand. Even some trick-or-treater families stopped in to sit for a spell and enjoy the warm goodness. I smell a new tradition!

3 comments:

Price Cream Parlor said...

I love filling 'em up with a great, yummy dinner beforehand! Email me your yummy stew recipe!
Cute witches and a fierce dragon!

Rachelle said...

So cute.
I hate car things.... tire slashing, uuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!

sista # 2 said...

Good thing we planned to eat yummy
chili and corn bread and the church
party that evening -it was a looong
day to say the least- we got home in time from school to change and
run out again -
After the church party we went to
our old neighborhood. Our friends
LOVE Halloween. They have Twilight
Zone projected on the side of their
home, popcorn machine popping by
the front door (old fashioned red one on the stand),inside the dining
table is SOOoooo festive with chili
to feed 250 people!haha
It's the total hang out! By this time it was only 8pm but felt like
midnight! Glad 'lil James likes to
retire early!! We left Chloe there
and went home to bed. I wish every
Halloween could be on FRIDAY!