Wednesday: We had piano lessons in the morning. My neighbor asked if I could watch her little girl, too. Because of Ashlyn's eye still being swollen shut, and Madison and Christian came down with bizarre bumps all over, we went to the pediatrician's office yet again. This time with 6 kids in tow. The doctor couldn't figure out the problems, may be weird bug bites, something from the pool or beach, but doesn't make sense!
After lunch, we painted mugs and cups (darn! no picture of the artists at work!).
Then in the evening, we went to get the car washed (I need it clean for youth conference tomorrow), had dinner at Panera, and stopped at the water play area and let the kids play until it got late. The only thing I like about this heat wave is the ability to play outside at night without getting cold. Man! Is it hot!
Watch Out Ashlyn . . . It might get you! and it did!
They had a blast and could have stayed there for hours.
Thursday: My last day with Izzy. We went swimming at our friend's house and the kids had a blast. I even got in and went down the slide a few times. It was too hot not to swim. It was my first time swimming without contacts! NICE! It was so great to not have eye issues every single time my face got wet.
After a fun lunch at a little local joint, it was hurry home so I could pack for youth conference! I am chaperoning . . . so much fun! John got home from Austin about an hour before I had to leave for the weekend. Now it's his turn to take over with Camp Merrill!
2 comments:
We'll me anxious to see John's pictures and write up on Camp Merrill while you are away at youth conference....hahahahah
Aren't you tired? Sounds like a week from Heather's world! Remember it is summer...take time to relax too! I know, it is easier to get them out most of the time. Your house stays clean that way. Sounds fun! We need to get the kids together before you disappear for the rest of summer! Are you going to the pool tomorrow? I will just have the girls, Spencer is a Scout camp!
Post a Comment