Tell me how to slow it all . . .Tell me how to slow it all. . .
She is growing up way too fast! Does anyone know how to stop it? We keep threatening to put bricks on her head and we forbade her to have another birthday, but it happened anyway.
Brooke is already making plans for her 6-year-old birthday party (we do parties every other year), which isn't until Sept. I told her she's not allowed to turn six and she very matter-of-factly informed me that it was going to happen and there was absolutely nothing that I could do to stop it. Remember those days of looking forward to birthdays and getting older? Now it seems they come every few weeks rather than yearly. I'm OK with it slowing down just a little bit.

3 comments:
Love the beautiful pix! I am in shock that Chloe is done with 7th grade! I remember her being 8 like it WAS yesterday!! Now, she's ready for college!haha -ciao
Those are really pretty pictures!!! Time is going at light speed right now!!! Brooke is officially a senior in HS and you feel old...haha!!
I have been helping John at work and have not had a spare moment to blog, hopefully next week, they open tomorrow!! Life will go back to normal working hours for John Ü
Stunning photos of your stunning daughter! Just wait, after 8, it is all downhill! They will be driving and almost done with HS! Seriously, it passes too quickly! Let me know if the bricks work!
Post a Comment