
Dressed in White, ready to be washed clean and be accountable! We had a busy week, and it ended on such a sweet note. Madison was baptized on Saturday ~ it was a beautiful service and she had been preparing for quite some time. She was nervous, but mostly excited. Dad was very emotional and so happy to be able to perform the baptism. It's a day you look forward to for a great portion of your life!

There was one other girl getting baptized, too. Her name is Bryn (and she's a miniature Chloe). They went to pre-school together so it was fun for them to be back together again. Madison is a little missionary and had many friends from school in attendance. I think we had 86 guests come. It's so wonderful to be surrounded by loving friends and family.

Afterwards, most joined us at our home for dinner. Feeding 70+ people is no small undertaking. Here is a bit of family enjoying some food: Domonique, CJ, Adam (Andrea's boyfriend), Andrea, Renee, and Chris.

This has become a tradition: the kids all love to play on the hammock and end up getting a little wild. Luckily in all the years, nobody has been hurt. I think you can hear the screams of joyful terror from a mile away.

Our little family.
4 comments:
Congratulations to M!! 1 down, 3 to go! ;)
Great to see the pix of family! Can you believe you have 4 kids and your nieces are all grown up!!
Is that the same boyfriend 'A' has had for awhile?
Great pix of the 6 of you! I remember the sweet days of dresses!! You all look adorable!
(well,you know what I mean)cute, handsome. ;) ciao
Congratulations to your daughter!Your family is sooo cute!!! Your kids are adorable!!! I linked to you today! So fun to hear from you!!!
Honestly Marrianne, it is so hard for me to see you with four children, let alone being married! You never age and I just picture you the same little girl in CA! What a cute family photo - LOVE your little guy - looks like he is winking!
You will have to give me a low down on all the faces in the photos. Who belongs with whom.
What a special day! I remember our first baptism - over 8 years ago. Time passes so quickly!
Adorable, adorable kids!
Post a Comment